Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reflection

All of my dear friends with children,
Please prepare yourself now. And my dear friends, if you have daughters, prepare yourself two times over. The teenage years are coming for you!!!! I love my teenagers dearly and I truly enjoy them but I feel like I have gotten on a ride at Magic Mountain and I can't get off. I am trying so hard to show my teens that I was a teen once too and that I know that it can be difficult. I want to let them make their own mistakes and we are TRYING to allow them to learn from them on their own but it is soooooo hard. Obviously we are having a rough "teen" week. There has been lots of crying and stomping of the feet but I am trudging through. I just needed to vent. Thanks for listening.....errr.....reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment