Saturday, May 9, 2009

Whew!

We had a VERY busy Saturday! First off, Matt informed me that he ordered me a Lisa Leonard necklace for Mother's Day, which was ironic because I had ordered one for myself for him to give to me! tee hee :o) So looks like I am getting 2 fabulous necklaces! Yay!
Unfortunatly, my new necklaces won't be here for 3 weeks so Matt drove me to Sears and bought me a freezer. Ugh and that just prompted several projects!!!! We cleaned the garage, reorganized everything and filled the freezer.
As if that wasn't enough, we had a truck load full of flowers that needed to be planted so we did that as well. I am so tired I don't even want to make dinner. It is extremely satisfying to tackle awaiting projects though.
So tomorrow in the beautiful morning light I will take some pictures of my newly planted flower garden.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment