Monday, April 26, 2010

Containers



I hate plastic and plastic hates me! I find that at times it is a necessary evil though. Since the school year started I have spent hundreds, yes, hundreds of dollars on plastic containers only to have them disappear. The culprits, my children. Of course, when I ask where they went I get the standard response "not me". Everyday my 4 kidos take lunch to school and use plastic containers. Last month I went to put some leftovers away and guess what, no containers!!!! It was beyond frustrating! Enter Pottery Barn Kids! They have entire lunch sets in 4 different colors. I ordered each of my kidos a set, they picked their color and now I can tell who is accidently loosing them! :o) Here's the best part.....if they loose them they owe me $$$$$. They were expensive but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Oh and by the way Bay is red. Hmmmmm... I wonder what that means! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment