Sunday, April 25, 2010

Winner Winner!


Winner winner Heidi P. will be having pizza and a JLT for dinner! Thank you Heidi for your amazing inspiring submission!

My little Megan inspires me.....to love, to laugh, to LIVE passionately!
She loves unconditionally......
She wears her heart on her sleeve....
She laughs hard and cries hard....
She beats to a slightly different drum.....
She loves HER drum.......
My hope is that she never loses her spark....
And that she inspires every life she touches to love THEIR drum, too.


And because I agnozied and I do mean agonize. We also have a runner up! Kathy D. will win $25.00 in Farmstand products for her inspiring submission!

My husband inspires me. Cam is alway ready and willing to help whenever the need arises. He keeps his cool and has a very soothing, calming affect on people who are in crisis. He's made me realize that we all have a calling, we just need to act on it. He's changed who I am.


Thank you sooooo much to everyone who took the time to inspire me! I loved reading all of your submissions! If you send me your email address I will send you a letter good for one bar of Farmstand soap at either Cressman's or Bubba Lu's!

No comments:

Post a Comment