Monday, August 2, 2010

San Francisco Fun!

Yes, there was a photo booth at the craft fair and I made Joni get in! :0)

Day & Night!

Joni & I enjoying the amazing view from cousin Chris's awesome apartment.


One of my favorite restaurants. Ever.


My yummy Greek omelet with greens & goat cheese.
Roasted potatoes on the side.


We finally made it.
We didn't take many pictures inside out of respect for the artists.

Golden Gate Bridge outside the craft show.


Beautiful day for a regatta.
Alcatraz in the background.


The crepe obsession.
Yes.....we took pictures of our food the entire trip.
We secretly want to be food critics.

My goods!
Handmade recipe cards, vintage button earrings, vintage type writer keys necklace,
and etta & billie bath products.
I know it's strange but I really really love soap.
It's fun trying others products and getting ideas for new things for me to try.
To get Joni's version, she took different pics, go here!

1 comment:

  1. i totally forgot to take a picture of my loot! your regatta picture is beautiful! and i think we should totally pursue this food critic thing. (my waistline forcefully screams NO)

    ReplyDelete