Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Typical Tuesday

Tuesday doesn't really get much notoriety.


It's kind of a ho hum day of the week.


I am working in the garden today, so I gave Averie my camera.


I just love getting her perspective on things.


After 2 minutes of snap pea picking.......ugh.


Save meeeee!


Align Center


I love this!


I could eat berries every single meal.


Sugar snap peas.......not so much. :)


Aver's pic of a bee.
I just love how they can sound like angry old ladies arguing sometimes.


Immediately after this picture was taken we had to have a discussion about the Birds and the Bugs.


No, sweetheart those bugs are not Siamese twins. ;)


I love that girl.


This makes me so incredibly happy.

My first raspberries!

Again, I love berries, a lot!


My sweet girls hanging out in the shade of the oak tree.
I adore my chicks.

Averie's picture of me.
She also tried her hand at photo editing......not to shabby for her being 7!
I think this is a definite candidate for What I Wore Wednesday! HA!

Happy Tuesday!
Anyone else have anything exciting going on? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment