Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Saturday

We had a wonderfully fun filled Easter weekend at my Aunt Mary Jane's cabin just outside of Oakhurst. We celebrated Easter Saturday because we wanted to go to Yosemite on Sunday. The weather was so beautiful we spent the entire weekend outside.


It was so refreshing.


We caught the Easter Bunny in the act!!!!


It was so exciting.


Too bad the kids were gone on a bike ride.


Girls decorating cookies!

Taking our Easter Saturday hike up Lewis Creek Trail.
I love this trail.
It runs right through my Aunt Mary Jane's backyard.

Carefully crossing the log bridge.


Family hike.



We made it to the lower falls.



My sister Kari & I playing Katniss in the trees.



My Mom, Aunt Mary Jane, Kari & Tobi inching their way down the steep part.



Dyeing eggs.







Back from their bike ride & they are ready to hunt for goodies.






All tuckered out after all that hunting.






And last but not least.....our Easter Saturday dinner table!
Beautiful table decor by Aunt Mary Jane & Laura.




Thanks again Aunt Mary Jane for another fabulous Easter weekend at the Cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment