Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snickerdoodle Obsession

I have had a thing for Snickerdoodles this winter!
Snickerdoodle soap, lotion, cookies, candles you name it.
So when I came across a Snickerdoodle Coffee Mix I just HAD to try it!

Of course, I can't find my orginal picture of my cute little jar filled with the mix.....the jar is empty now. It was REALLY good.

So here's the recipe and a picture of my living room all back to normal after all the Christmas decor was put away.


Snickerdoodle Coffee Mix

1 cup sugar

1 cup powdered milk

1/2 cup vanilla-flavored powdered non-dairy creamer

1/2 cup baking cocoa

3 Tbls. instant coffee granules

1/2 tsp. allspice

1/4 tsp. cinnamon

Combine all ingredients. Makes about 3 cups mix. Add 3 heaping Tbls. mix to a cup of boiling water.


The reason for this picture.

1 - I couldn't find my coffee pic.

2 - I am working on some redecorating projects and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for those funky little shelves waaaay up high on my living room wall.

I may just break down and remove them.

They were here when we moved in.

I have a sense of humor....so don't hold back! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment