Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some Fun Freebies

Here are some really fun blogs with some super fun Valentine's freebies!


Ok, so the first one isn't Valentine's related. It has to do with my current organizing projects.

Free printable bookplates @ Our Humble A{bowe}d
I am working on my bookshelves & since I love sharing my books, these will do nicely!
Some cute Love Coupons @ Inspiring Creations!
I LOVE these fun printables @ So Not Donna Reed! I already printed mine.
Fun little baggie toppers @ The Hands-On House.
This is an entire Valentine's Classroom party pack printable @ It's always a party at the Parker's. A-mazing!!!!!
Another fun set of printables @ Catch My Party.
This is my absolute fave, but if you are a close personal friend of mine, or one of my pay it forward ladies guess what I am making you??? Check it out @ 30 Days
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment