Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dollar Store Spring Wreath

This project seriously took me about 15 minutes.

I just hot glued some moss on a dollar store wreath, added some plastic eggs & a little bird ornament.
Wreath & moss from the Dollar Tree.

Eggs from Micheal's.

Bird ornament from Pottery Barn's holiday super clearance.

I love Pottery Barn clearance.
I hung them in my dining room windows.
I can't wait to show you the whole room, when I am finished.
This morning poor Bay had a Dr's appt at 8am in town but we are stuck in our driveway.
Happy - because I don't have to go anywhere this morning. More time to play.
Unhappy - because Baylee seems miserable. (Her wisdom teeth wounds are still bothering her.)
My poor husband is outside right now on snow patrol.
Wish me luck, that we get out of here at some point today. :)

I am linking up to:

30 Handmade Days
&

monogram

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is talking spring right now so I'm sorry you are stuck in snow. Hope everything works out but I love your wreath and thanks for showing a how to for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell
    you I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any
    other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
    subjects? Many thanks!

    Also visit my web page 24option review

    ReplyDelete