Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Fruit

I love summer fruit!


Yum!


I have been getting 2 baskets of strawberries a day from our berry patch.


All the wet weather we had this winter has made all my berry plants go crazy.


I can't wait for the raspberries & elderberries to be ready.


I picked up some peaches in Avila this weekend at The Barn.


And some really nice person, I can't remember who, brought me some fresh blueberries and put them in my freezer. That might sound strange that I can't remember, but it was the day of the kids graduation party and there was about a hundred people in and out of our house.


I had some sweet friends bring some delicious cherries, a different friend brought fresh picked blackberries & then there was the mysterious blueberries.


If it was you, I am sorry I forgot. :(


Anyways, with all this fresh fruit I decided to make a cobbler.


And I ate it for dinner.


Yep, for dinner.




I just used the same recipe that I use for my cherry cobbler.

It was gooooood!

What's your favorite summer fruit dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment