Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day One: San Diego

Playing at Moonstone Beach in Encinitas and breakfast with an adorable Aidan!

Heaven on earth the Cedros Avenue Design District!
A whole block of warehouses full of "mini stores" filled with handmade and found objects.

My yummy lunch and instead of a number I got to be the lord of the dance, Nataraj!

Some of the fabulous "mini stores" in Solo, one of the warehouses!

Beautiful garden shop!

Things I loved!

My purchases!
Bird egg soaps, and gardeners soap......yes I make soap but it's so fun to try others stuff and get ideas.
Antique candle holder and chair, wrought iron bird and leaf stand, handmade birdhouse, ceramic bird, grow sign, vintage price tag stamps, cute little potted succulents.
And if you have any growing tips on succulents I would love some!
I have many many more pics so I will post more later!
I had a great time and can't wait to go back again soon.

1 comment: