Monday, June 7, 2010

San Diego: Day Two

We got up early and drove down highway 101! It was such a beautiful day. We stopped for breakfast at Swami's and across the street is the Self Realization Fellowship. I love how it's this amazing place with interesting architecture and it's sandwiched between the ocean, a campground, and highway 101. While enjoying my breakfast I realized how much I miss living in North County San Diego and that I REALLY need to visit more often!
We went for a long walk at one of my old stomping grounds! Oceanside pier.

On our way home we stopped to visit some friends in Fallbrook. We were treated to the most amazing lunch, a walk through their neighborhood to see some fascinating succulent gardens, and some citrus and avocado picking in their orchard.

And I forgot to mention the neighborhood chickens!
Matt also made a life long BFF, their daughter August!

No comments:

Post a Comment